Special Lenses: JML, Nikon etc. + special adapters+ to offer

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

typestar

Special Lenses: JML, Nikon etc. + special adapters+ to offer

Post by typestar »

Dear members of this finest group.
(sorry, a long thread here...)

As I could get SO MUCH highly valued information and knowledge being a member (and silent reader) in this highly appreciated forum I want to say thankyou!
I allow myself, to offer here few things that I have twice (I must be more modest for now) and some
that (I believe) could be of real interest for the members here.
It would be a pleasure if the things come to those, that have the knowledge & the passion (and patience) or those, who want to learn and try.
Some of the highly active members here got already some lenses from me.

:lol: you know: we are all hunters and collectors for this fine things out there, most of the tiem - and it's spring now...
If sold, I will mark it in colours...
You can download a large picture .zip file showing all here: http://tinyurl.com/typestar-offers-spring

Lenses:

All lenses are without any optical marks or fungus etc. etc. and all of them are of very good "physical" condition.

JML Optical 21 mm /3.5 : Lens 1: fix mounted in special adapter, rear side with NIKON BR-2a screw in ability SOLD! ]
JML Optical 21 mm /3.5 : Lens 2: The second JML 21mm/ 3.5, only mounted a little deeper recessed in same mode adapter as picture 16, there the rear mount = M42x1 [ Lens 2 = SOLD! ]

JML Optical 26 mm /4.5 [SOLD! ]
JML Optical 56 mm /1.2 front incl. special custom made M42x1 rear Adapter + cap [SOLD!]

Nikon finity lens M Plan DIC 10x / 0.25, RMS / 210 = 85.- EUR, [SOLD!]
Nikon finity lens M Plan 40x/0,65, RMS / 160 [/color] [SOLD!]
Nikon finity lens Plan Fluor (!) 20x /0,50 RMS /160 hard to find = 200.- EUR [SOLD!]
Nikon infinity lens Plan 10x / 0.25 (brandnew, untouched in packaging) = 110.- EUR [SOLD!]
EL-Nikkor 2,8/50 mm /N (brandnew, untouched in original packaging) = 42.- EUR [SOLD!]

Melles Griot Microscope fintiy lens with interesting ratio: 6.3x / 0.20 / 160, RMS thread = 35.- EUR
Carl Zeiss /(West): microscope finity lens 10x / 0.30 RMS = 39.- EUR
Eschenbach Microscope lens germany (have been made from Leica ,afaik): 10x /0,30 and 40x/0,65 (RMS) -- together = 50.- EUR or each 34.- EUR

Schneider-Kreuznach Componon-S 2,8/50mm = 38.- EUR [SOLD!]
Schneider-Kreuznach Componar 3,5/50 mm = 25.- EUR
Schneider-Kreuznach REPRO-Claron 8/50mm (tiny +super sharp), incl. rear M39 Adapter!, hard to get = 125.- EuR
Schneider-Kreuznach REPRO-Claron 8/135mm (tiny + super sharp), incl. rear M39 adapter! and front lens-shed inkl. adapter and lens cap/ hard to get = 125.- EUR

Rodenstock: 3 special lenses (4.9/67mm, 5.0/89, 5,0/110 mm) all with very compatible M39x1 thread rear side.
These lenses had been designed from Rodenstock / Germany for the Scitex/Creo/finally Kodak High-End- $$$$$ prof. film-scanners),
highly colour corrected because of the special special usage; no blades, "round" inside, fixed; I use the 110 as nice tube lens; = 239.- EUR for a single lens. (I will keep one set for private use)

edit:
Rodenstock /Scitex 5,0/110 mm SOLD !,
Rodenstock /Scitex 5,0/67 mm SOLD !,
89 mm available

Meopta Anaret 4,5/105 (they were/are producers for some Schneider-optics-series) sharp! = 42.- EUR

Carl Zeiss / 1.4 50 mm, best condition (=200.- EUR [SOLD!]
Carl Zeiss 1.7/50 mm (brandnew in package, unused) = 148.- EUR [SOLD!]

di-GPS (from dawntech) GPS adapter for NIKON - this is the same special construction,
which has be configured for Bjoern Roerslet, made for me by dawntech; untouched, never used, in box = 135.- EUR

Adapters:

most of them custom made, black anotized (!), really "heavy-duty" machined, made in Austria) and others,
Write me, if in need, for the prices (or tell me your needs for adapters)

1x special adapter for the original NIKON 200 tube lens - inside: M38 for the the Nikon lens, thread rear side: T2 male front: T2 female) [SOLD!]
1 x adapter 90 mm for RMS on front, rear Nikon BR-2, unscrewable
2 x adapter 90 mm for Nikon infinity lens (M 25), Rear side: T2
2 x adapters T2 front M42x1 rear (different lenght) [SOLD!]
2x RMS Adapter, flat, to T2 (not made in Austria) [SOLD!]
3 x filter adapter-rings for the famous 63 mm and 120 mm MACRO-Nikkor= 50.- EUR [SOLD!]

1x rare NEW untouched Tominon / Leica M40 to M39 adapter, hard to get [SOLD!]

1 x original LEICA Extension Tubes incl. M40 adapter rear side [SOLD!]
1x Manfrotto 454 rail 23.- EUR [SOLD!]
BORG Helicoid / Japan ; Nr. 1 = brandnew,
BORG Helicoid / Japan ; Nr. 2 =1 minimal used; [, Nr. 2 =SOLD!]
1 new NIKON reversing adapter for EL-Nikkors
65 mm Olympus macro tube extension rings incl. rear cap
Original, unused Olympus OM Macro-Auto-Bellows + original packed incl. new, necessary rear 35mm Olympus adapter-ring [SOLD! ]

I have made pictures of all the items and uploaded one (rather larger collected .zip-file = 230 MB pictures). Forgive me the bad white-ballance, some pictures are too yellowish...)

You can download this picture .zip file here: http://tinyurl.com/typestar-offers-spring

If some of the things are of interest for you, please send me a PM with your direct email-adress, just tell me the pitures name, so that we both know.

I will ship worldwide, of course.
All will be shipped well packed from Austria, so no dutys and taxes inside the European union. final costs: Prices + shipping costs + Paypal-fee (which I am charged)

Thankyou very much for your interest!

Best wishes to all of you in this finest group.
Last edited by typestar on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:46 am, edited 73 times in total.

typestar

Re: Special Lenses: JML, Nikon etc.) + special adapters to o

Post by typestar »

Dear members of this finest group.

Thankyou for all the your interest!

If you search for adapters and lens-shades, all metal, feel free to ask.

regards,

christian

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic