For Sale : Leitz Photar 12.5mm F/1.9

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

merxx

For Sale : Leitz Photar 12.5mm F/1.9

Post by merxx »

Hi All

I am selling my Leitz Photar 12.5mm f/1.9 . I think this is an excellent lens for 5x-20x . I shoot it at f/4 with my K100D 6mpxl APS-C CCD. Sometimes I use it around f/2.8 if I am shooting around x15 where diffraction kicks in. My reason for sale is I now find myself using the Nikon BD Plan 40x + stacking a lot since I got a 12mpxil APS-C and if I need something in the 5x range I just use a longer lens ( 25mm-50mm )...

Price is 270£ + Shipping and I will ship worldwide .

Item will be posted from London, UK .

I can take photos of the lens, just ask. but I guarantee you to be in very good condition, I think even the amount of dust is minimal considering the age of the lens.

Let me know if you have any questions !

johan

Post by johan »

What a shame. If this had been posted a few days earlier I might have bought it: I'm looking to cover that range, I'm a (rare) fellow Pentax guy and I'm just up the road from you! But I've already made other purchases, so I think I'm covered now.
My extreme-macro.co.uk site, a learning site. Your comments and input there would be gratefully appreciated.

merxx

Post by merxx »

Noone interested ?

Well , off to eBay then with a very good starting price ... I hope someone from the forums take it for a good price and put it into use as there are far too many micro lenses that don't get used, shame !

happy bidding guys !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0780911258

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic