A favourite local spot. Very Local.

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Beatsy

A favourite local spot. Very Local.

Post by Beatsy »

A few years of managed neglect in one corner of my small urban garden yielded this. I spend a lot of time here. It's lovely. Peaceful.
I suspect most all of you will naturally "grasp" the attraction of a mundane little hiding spot like this - so no more words needed... :D
fave garden spot pmn.jpg

ModelZ

Re: A favourite local spot. Very Local.

Post by ModelZ »

It's wonderful to wake up to a new world. Something old that's always been there suddenly turning new. I've been busy traveling all over the world in recent years while also having a little city garden. At times it felt just a chore to maintain. Now I enjoy strange Covid-luck: travel being shut down I have all the time to spend with my newly found neighbors. Even dreamed of a little project, "7 by 7" (size of my tiny garden pad) charting my living buddies there at various scales. Well, we actually have such a busy place here I can just hope to meet a fraction of them...
Locally yours,
-Karl

Ramos Kenneth D

Re: A favourite local spot. Very Local.

Post by Ramos Kenneth D »

As with Darwin, all of us need our sand walks and other forms of get-away from time to time to ponder over things. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic