Hi again from Croatia

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Miljenko

Hi again from Croatia

Post by Miljenko »

After 6 years of contribution in this forum there is a good reason to introduce myself again. I was reborn this winter: I had two heart attacks couple of days apart in two different cities. Thanks to quick 911 actions and capable surgeon who widened my coronar arteries (clogged 95-99%) with 3 stents, I survived.
Better yet, despite double infarction my heart efficiency dropped by 10% only so I can live and work again normally.
Last year's ccupation change helps a lot in recovery: after 10 years working as technical advisor for camera sales I switched to product photographer for packaging design studio. The job now looks pretty close to one of my intense hobbies: macro photograpgy (other being designing high end audio gear, R/C planes building and flying and 3D printing).
Besides stack shooting insects I do lots of macro lens testing using my precise DIY macro rail and Imatest software. I'm happy to help others in raising their knowledge about the gear we use in this hobby so you can expect many new posts from me presenting known and unknown macro lenses!
All things are number - Pythagoras

Pau
Site Admin

Post by Pau »

Welcome again to the forum -and to life!!!
I'm happy to hear that you survived so well.
Pau

hayath

Post by hayath »

Welcome back!
Stronger and better as they say :)

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

Welcome back to life. Seems like lens testing may be hazardous to health, with both you and Robert nearly leaving us this year.

Miljenko

Post by Miljenko »

Lou Jost wrote:Seems like lens testing may be hazardous to health...
:D :D :D
All things are number - Pythagoras

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic