Introduction

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

santiago

Introduction

Post by santiago »

Hello forum,

My name is Santiago, I live in The Netherlands since 2004 (originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, born in 1979). I work as a software developer, in my free time one of my hobbies is macro photography (comes from an early fascination with insects/arthropods/nature).

What an amazing site this is. The amount of free high-quality information and expertise is invaluable. If it wasn't for this forum I would be lost, especially when I recently got interested in using microscope objectives: reading through the posts helped me make the right choices. The large amount of tests and comparisons presented here helps beginners save a lot of time, money and frustration.

You can get lost in the posts and keep reading until your eyes hurt, but you cannot stop because it's almost addictive.

Thank you for such generosity.

Kind regards,

Santiago

I have a flickr account with some of my macro photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/spidafeeda/
Santiago
Flickr

lonepal

Post by lonepal »

Wellcome!
Regards.
Omer

Pau
Site Admin

Post by Pau »

Hola Santiago, welcome aboard!
...but you cannot stop because it's almost addictive
Beware, it can be really addictive :D
Pau

Harald

Post by Harald »

Hi there santiago,
Sorry, but you will get hooked. I´m addicted, theres not an evening for me without stopping by this forum.
Great people giving so much, so much inspiration. You ask and then you get the answer. A very friendly forum...

Welcome to "The Small World Of Fascination" :lol:

Here in Norway, winter is on its way and I welcome it. Wonderful time to do some projects :D
Kind Regards
Harald

Lier Fotoklubb / NSFF
AFIAP / CPS
BGF / GMV
http://www.500px.com/blender11

Beatsy

Re: Introduction

Post by Beatsy »

santiago wrote: You can get lost in the posts and keep reading until your eyes hurt, but you cannot stop because it's almost addictive.
A very apt description! That and/or sleep deprived :D

Smashing set of pics on your flickr page. Welcome to the forum!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic