FS - Canon/Newport/Nikon/Laser Optics

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

J_Rogers

FS - Canon/Newport/Nikon/Laser Optics

Post by J_Rogers »

**Bumping post & updating sold items**
**Dropped prices on a few items**

Doing some spring cleaning, trying to free up space for more photography projects. Will update with more photos shortly.

I would prefer not to break up some of the lots but ultimately may consider doing so. Prices will reflect this; if you want to turn around and sell the extras on eBay, it wouldn't bother me. Shipping to lower 48 states is included in the price unless otherwise noted - the larger / harder to ship stuff just message me and ill try to work something out. Payment via PayPal or 5% discount with BTC.

-Canon EFS 55-250mm f4/5.6 IS lens: $85
SOLD

-Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lens: $85
Another great tube lens since the front element sits so close to the filter threads. Excellent + condition. Both caps. One nick on the outside lens hood thread, but doesn't effect the functionality. Glass is crystal clear.
75-300mm.jpg
75-300-glass-view-2.jpg
75-300-glass-view-1.jpg

-Newport DS-4F high resolution differential micrometers: $400 for all
Two of the new style and two of the older style with larger barrels. Silky smooth rotation. Not difficult to 3d print or turn an adapter for use on newer stages. (you get 4 for less than 1 new one)

-Newport M-UTR46A rotation stage: $150
Will also include an EQ50-E right angle bracket that has been modified to maintain the aperture opening & 4 bridle feet to secure the stage. The second knob on the front left of the stage fell off a long time ago but it doesn't actually do anything, more of a gripper to help turn the clutch knob. Still functions perfectly, clutch and secondary locking mechanisms lock strong/ turn smooth, and bearings are in great shape.

-Nikon MM 10x objectives: $375 ea. or $650 for both.
Excellent condition for both objectives. Rubber grips have been removed since I was using these enclosed in tube lens assemblies & space was tight. These have been in the USA their entire life -- none of that high humidity Chinese warehouse junk that floats around eBay.

-Neewer Bi-Color 660 LED Video Light: $70 for both lights + shipping costs
These make great macro backdrops with the ability to set color temp / dim / and swap modifiers out. No stands & no batteries but will include carrying case and power cords. Like new condition. Please message me for shipping.

-30 mm Uncoated N-BK7 high tolerance right angle prisms: $65 ea.
SOLD

-10 mm BBAR coated 50R/50T non polarizing beam splitter: $120 ea.
Excellent ++ condition glass. Like new from Edmund Optics. Three up for sale.

-25mm BBAR coated N-BK7 right angle mirror prisms: $65 ea. OBO.
SOLD

-Optical breadboard mounting plates: $40 ea. or $90 for all three.
SOLD

-Eksma 100mm focus length F-Theta scanning lens for 355nm UV: make me an offer

Remaining photos will be in the following posts.
Last edited by J_Rogers on Fri May 05, 2023 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

J_Rogers

Re: FS - Canon/Newport/Nikon/Laser Optics

Post by J_Rogers »

Micrometers
micrometers.jpg
Rotation Stage
rotation-stage-1.jpg
rotation-stage-2.jpg
Nikon MM 10
10x-objective-front.jpg
10x-objective-rear-glass.jpg
The only mark on the glass. Looks like dust but it is not. Does not show up when using the objective. Can send more high resolution photos if that small dot makes or breaks the sale.
10x-objective-front-glass1.jpg

J_Rogers

Re: FS - Canon/Newport/Nikon/Laser Optics

Post by J_Rogers »

There is one microscopic cleaning mar on the second objective. Once again you would be hard pressed to actually see it with the naked eye. 1/4 of the way in from the right hand side thread slot.
10x-objective-front-glass2.jpg
10mm Beam Splitter
beam-splitter-v1.jpg
laser-1.jpg
Optical bread board mounts
SOLD

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic