WTB: DPlan 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x & Field Iris Diaphragm for Olympus CH2-CHT + Dust Cover

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

myxomop

WTB: DPlan 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x & Field Iris Diaphragm for Olympus CH2-CHT + Dust Cover

Post by myxomop »

Hello PM/AM,

I am looking to upgrade a friend's Olympus CH2-CHT, which he received for free some time ago, and has begun to reach the optical limitations of. I believe that this scope would benefit from four (4) DPlan objectives to replace the "Economy" ones he currently uses, as well as a field iris diaphragm (CH2-FS) to enable Koehler Illumination, and finally a dust cover, which I know I could easily find a generic version of plenty of different places, but if at all possible, I was hoping to get an original Olympus-branded one.

I always prefer to find equipment here than on Ebay, at least to start, but even on Ebay the CHS-FS is nowhere to be found. Assuming no one here has one to offer, does an aftermarket equivalent exist? Additionally, if no PM/AM users have either the CHS-FS or the specified DPlan objectives for sale, are there one or more Ebay sellers or altogether different marketplaces you might recommend?

Finally, below are some photos of his scope so as to ensure that the parts I seek are the correct ones for his setup.

Many Thanks in Advance,

-Danny

MACRO:
Olympus OM-D E-M1X, Olympus M.Zuiko 30mm f/3.5 ED, OM SYSTEM M.Zuiko Digital ED 90mm F3.5 Macro IS PRO, Gitzo GT2540EX Tripod, Acratech GV2 Ballhead, 2x Ulanzi VL49 Rechargeable Mini LED Lights, Ulanzi LED Full-Color Photography Light Wand

MICRO:
Trinocular Olympus BHS, SPlan 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x (1.25 N.A.), SPlanApo 100x Oil (1.4 N.A.), BH2-AAC Aplanatic-Achromatic 1.4 N.A Brightfield Condenser, WHK 10x 20 L Eyepieces, NFK 2.5× LD 125 Photo Eyepiece, Diagnostic Instruments PA1-10A SLR Camera Adapter, Canon 6D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic