For sale: rare LOMO Microplanars and Korrektar lens for macro photography

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

DmI3N

For sale: rare LOMO Microplanars and Korrektar lens for macro photography

Post by DmI3N »

Hello everyone, recently I've made a tough decision to sell some of my lens as I am no longer interested in them. This is full set of rare Microplanar lens manufactured in the USSR in very good condition. I was planning to do some macrophotography with them but never got to it as I become more interested in bird photography instead and need some money to fund new tele. They need adapters to use with modern DSLRs, I recall Rafcamera selling them.
Prices (standart international tracked shipping via post included)
LOMO Microplanar 1:4,5 F=40mm w/case - 175 $
LOMO Microplanar 1:4,5 F=65mm w/case - 175 $
LOMO Microplanar 1:4,5 F=100mm w/case - 200 $
LOMO Korrektar 1:6,3 F=150mm w/case - 200 $
Currently I accept only Payoneer due to other services being unavailable in Russia.
Specs can be found here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/albertoia ... otostream/
Finally, some photos:
Last edited by DmI3N on Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Macro_Cosmos

Re: For sale: rare LOMO Microplanars and Korrektar lens for macro photography

Post by Macro_Cosmos »

They look so incredibly similar to the Nikon macro-nikkor lenses used in their multiphot system.

DmI3N

Post by DmI3N »

Macro_Cosmos wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 pm
They look so incredibly similar to the Nikon macro-nikkor lenses used in their multiphot system.
Never seen those macro-nikkors before, just googled them, they are really similar in terms of appearance. Too bad I couldn't find the optical scheme to compare it with Mikroplanars.

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

More info hopefully in support of these nice lenses...

I've had good luck with the 40mm. It is RMS mount, and has a big image circle. The 65mm is also very decent with a bit more CAs but very sharp, with 33mm mount that Raf has adapter for. The 100mm is excellent, and fared well in one of my "shootouts" even at ~0.7x mag even though it was intended for much higher mag. It has M45 mount like a Printing-Nikkor. I have a 150 Korrektar but have not done much with it due to long FL. Not sure of the mount.

To the OP, I'd be interested in the 40mm separately if you don't sell the whole set...Ray

DmI3N

Post by DmI3N »

ray_parkhurst wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:02 pm
More info hopefully in support of these nice lenses...

To the OP, I'd be interested in the 40mm separately if you don't sell the whole set...Ray
Thanks for such valuable information! I'll keep you in mind if I'll decide to sell them separately.

DmI3N

Post by DmI3N »

Bump. Now they are selling separately.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic