SOLD: Cognisys Stackshot (CANADA)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

abpho

SOLD: Cognisys Stackshot (CANADA)

Post by abpho »

Hello. It has been a long time since I had the pleasure of exploring and photographing insects. I do miss it greatly. Time to see if anyone is interested in a Cognisys Stackshot. I purchased this in March 2017. It's never been used. It's condition is like new, mint, etc. Still in original packaging. Includes controller, power supply (120VAC North American plug), stepper motor, motor cable, Canon N3 camera interface cable, and the Owner's Manual CD. I do not have a rail. The plan was to drive a focus block. I check Cognisys' website and the individual components can be purchased for $388US. I'm asking $288US + shipping. Open to offers. Let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

IMG_0948S.jpg

The stackshot controller part number STKS-C. It powers up. It has motor, camera internet, power, and USB mini connectors on the right side. It come with firmware 1.0.06.
IMG_0950s.jpg

Stepper motor part number MTR_STP_N17C
IMG_0949S.jpg
Last edited by abpho on Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in Canada! Isn't that weird?

Alex G

Re: FS: Cognisys Stackshot (CANADA)

Post by Alex G »

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Alex.

abpho

Re: FS: Cognisys Stackshot (CANADA)

Post by abpho »

Sorry folks. I did not receive any notification for the PMs I received. I just answered them. I'll keep checking back daily just in case. Cheers!
I'm in Canada! Isn't that weird?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic