WTB - Olympus FK 2.5x photo eyepiece

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

dolmadis

WTB - Olympus FK 2.5x photo eyepiece

Post by dolmadis »

Hi

If anyone has a spare I would be interested in hearing from you please.

Thanks

John

viktor j nilsson

Re: WTB - Olympus FK 2.5x photo eyepiece

Post by viktor j nilsson »

I have this one:
https://www.photomacrography.net/forum/ ... 30&t=42821

I found a nicer looking one on eBay. But when I compared them the difference between them was actually quite small. I think I read somewhere that Olympus designed these so that stuff on the top lens would have less impact on image quality. I was going to keep it, but if you have use for it I'm happy to pass it along. If you want, I can try grab some comparison photos so you know what to expect. Heck, if you just want to have it on loan until you find a clean one that's cool too. 8)

dolmadis

Post by dolmadis »

Thank you. I have my eye on a couple of short barrel apo’s (4x and 10x ) so yes I would be most happy to see example images produced on your system and we can go from there. Thank you so much for the contact.

Best John

viktor j nilsson

Post by viktor j nilsson »

Unfortunately, some more careful tests showed that my extra FK2.5x performed significantly worse than my good copy, so I am afraid that it won't work for you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic