Winter Lots of Gear Surplus Sale

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

RobertOToole

Winter Lots of Gear Surplus Sale

Post by RobertOToole »

After my medical experience in June this year I decided I need to downsize and focus on fewer projects so this is the first batch of stuff to come up for sale after my office reorganization this weekend.

Shipping at cost. Paypal is preferred. Feel free to offer. Raf items are brand new.

Leica bellows-R mint $40

SK Unifoc 58 - M39 x M58mm pcs $40

SK Unifoc 58 - M39 x M58mm without unifoc label $30

SK Unifoc 58 with M42 adapter $40 SOLD

SK Makro-Unifoc V38 mount - 2 $50 SOLD

SK T2/T2 25mm tubes - 4 pcs $20

SK 75mm V-mount tube $30

SK 25mm V-mount tube $30

SK APO-Digitar Colortrac 5.6/80 some nicks $50

SK 5.6/80 Makro-Symmar V-mount Mint. No longer for sale

Copal E18C 4/40 lens mint - $25

Rodenstock APO-Rodagon D 75mm 2x - clean $ 175
Rodenstock APO-Rodagon D 75mm M1:1 $150
Rodenstock APO-Rodagon D 75mm M1:1 with case $169

Nikon Plan APO 4x 0.20 160 chrome ring SOLD

Nikon DG-2 eyepiece magnifier $15

Nikon PN-11 $25 SOLD

Nikon PN-11, 12, 14 $35 SOLD

Nikon genuine brand F-Mount EL-Nikkor Adapter, F mount to M39, 2 pcs $35 each SOLD

Newport MB-3 mag bases 5 pcs $99 with bonus MMB mini mag base

Nikon K5 tube, 3 pcs, K4 2 pcs $30 SOLD

SK Comparon-S 2.8/50 mint $25

SK Componar-C 3.5/50 Mint $20

Beseler Color Pro 2.8/50 $15

Omega El-Omegar 3.5/50 - 2 pcs $25 for both, sharp lens

Rodenstock Rodagon 4/28 $50

Rodenstock Omegaron 4/25 $25

M42 x 1 extension tubes, Asanuma/King/Spiratone 11 pcs $20

Raf Camera extension tube M42 x 1mm 110mm length heavy duty $30

Raf Camera extension tube M42 x 1mm 75mm length heavy duty $30

Extension tube M42 x 1mm 128mm length heavy duty extra thick walls $30

Raf Camera M42 x 1mm 50mm-100mm variable tube $30 SOLD

Raf Camera male M42 x 1mm 50mm with female M52 x 0,75 end $30

Canon M39 flocked black extension tubes - all sold

M72 extension tube 25mm 4 pcs $35

Nikon Focus block, clean no damage, missing ticks marks on knob, good for parts, very clean cosmetics $90 SOLD

Nikon Focus block, clean no damage with L bracket, 2 micron marks, $135 SOLD

More coming soon, part 2 of the list coming in a week or so.
Last edited by RobertOToole on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

As always, Robert is being the consummate gentleman. I see a bunch of fine items on both this first list of Robert's, and Robert's second list in another thread; some of these items are uncommon-to-rare, and quite desirable--and yet Robert is offering them at half or less of the price they normally sell for on eBay. Robert is a member of our community who has demonstrated complete trustworthiness over and over, selling here without eBay fees and at low prices.

I view Robert's lists with mixed emotions. Robert is selling some items I own, for far less than I paid, and less than they typically sell for on eBay. This makes me wince, as I'd hoped to break even if I sell these items when I no longer need them. On the other hand, here is an opportunity for members of our community to get bargains on fine things from a very trustworthy seller.

One item, on list one, particularly amazes me in that it has not yet sold: Robert's Nikon Plan APO 4x 0.20 160 chrome ring $250. What a bargain--this lens typically sells for $500 (and is worth the money at even this price.) This is an exquisite lens for anyone working on a finite setup (aka "bellows"). I've enjoyed using my specimen of this lens, and consider it a favorite. This said, I've thought of parting with it, because I far more often work on an infinite rig (and there is an infinite version of the lens, which I'd almost certainly purchase immediately after selling the finite version). But if selling, I'd ask no less than the $500 I paid for this lens, and for which it regularly sells on eBay. Particularly as this lens has repeatedly shined in use and tests by numerous photographers, and seems worth every bit of its normal price. Yet here is Robert offering his specimen at half-price of $250. And somehow, no one has jumped on it yet! Amazing. This strikes me as a no-brainer purchase for any photomacrographer who primarily works on a bellows.)

--Chris S.
Last edited by Chris S. on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

NikonUser

Post by NikonUser »

Not that it's needed, but I agree with Chris S. I have purchased some of the offerings and as a 'finite bellows man' would have snapped up that 4x Nikon in a flash, except I have one (bought a much higher price than $250.00!)
NU.
student of entomology
Quote – Holmes on ‘Entomology’
” I suppose you are an entomologist ? “
” Not quite so ambitious as that, sir. I should like to put my eyes on the individual entitled to that name.
No man can be truly called an entomologist,
sir; the subject is too vast for any single human intelligence to grasp.”
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr
The Poet at the Breakfast Table.

Nikon camera, lenses and objectives
Olympus microscope and objectives

RobertOToole

Post by RobertOToole »

Chris S. wrote:As always, Robert is being the consummate gentleman. I see a bunch of fine items on both this first list of Robert's, and Robert's second list in another thread; some of these items are uncommon-to-rare, and quite desirable--and yet Robert is offering them at half or less of the price they normally sell for on eBay. Robert is a member of our community who has demonstrated complete trustworthiness over and over, selling without eBay fees........

--Chris S.
Hi Chris,

It's true that the prices that I am asking here on the forum are a lot less than I would ask on eBay, they are closer to a friends and family price point.

Thanks for noticing and the mention.

More items will be posted this weekend BTW.

Best,

Robert

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic