Macro Base For sale

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

petergregory40

Macro Base For sale

Post by petergregory40 »

I've not done macro for a while and have sold most of my equipment, but still have this base, I don't know if it's home made of purchased online, it's made from aluminium and quite heavy,
first photo shows the whole setup, obviously the camera and lens is not part of this sale, you can adjust the camera and subject positions easily. I used a stackshot with this base but the super mag slider can be fitted and used also, I have included that with the base.
The only thing missing that I cant find are the 4 screws that hold the subject slider in place, but sure that would not be an issue.
This also have 2x magnetic quick release subject holders- second photo

Due to the weight this can only be collected and I'm asking £70 if interested please contact me. I live about 10 miles from Wolverhampton and 8 miles from Telford. Thanks for viewing

P Gregory

Monkeyhanger

Macro base

Post by Monkeyhanger »

Hi Peter,

I am a newbie to macro photography and looking for a starter setup,this looks ideal.Unfortunately I live too far away to collect.If you are willing to post using hermies or similar carriers at my expense i would be more than happy to buy.

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi

I've just looked to see if I have a hermies in my area, and I have, I can wrap in cardboard and get it weighed to see what the cost will be, but I do have to say it is pretty heavy, I don't know what they will charge. But I can check for you. I'm away until Sunday so I won't be about to sort that out until Monday. Can you say where you live as to see if I travel that way with my work.

Pete
P Gregory

Monkeyhanger

Post by Monkeyhanger »

It might make a smaller parcel if dismantled,sizes and weight are on hermies website.
I live in Newton Aycliffe Co. Durham DL5 7QG

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi

I've just been on hermies and I couldn't see anything on size, but I entered my postcode and yours and that it was under 15kg I really don't know if it's under that or not, I can find out on Monday. The cost for under 15kg was around £9 if It's over that I can spit into 2 boxes. I'll try and get a rough weight on Sunday when I get home, I would hope it's under that £15 Kg

Pete
P Gregory

Monkeyhanger

Post by Monkeyhanger »

Hi

Two parcels ok
Will speak when you get back home

Cheers Keith

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Afternoon Keith

Just to keep you updated, I have wrapped the packages up so I can get them priced up. I have had to split them as total they are over the 15kg that Hermies seem to have as the highest weight on their site. I hope to get them priced up this afternoon, as soon as I can get back on my laptop I will message you again, I'll try before 3 this afternoon, if I can't at that time it will be about 7 this evening.

Pete
P Gregory

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi Keith

I went to the shop and found that I have to book online and print labels off, no issues there. I have just been online and from what I can find is the total for the mailing both packages is £18.00 and I have had to buy tape also that was £3 so a total of say £20 on top of the item. Total £80

I have included signature and insurance to cover us on the items.

Let me know what you decide

Kind Regards
Pete
P Gregory

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Sorry Keith my maths aren't the best.... Total £90

Regards
Pete
P Gregory

Monkeyhanger

Post by Monkeyhanger »

Message sent through the forum asking for payment info

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi Keith

Not sure what that means, should I expect a private message to come through?

Pete
P Gregory

Monkeyhanger

Post by Monkeyhanger »

Hi Peter
Look at the top right of the page,you will see an unread message box
Cheers Keith

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi Keith

I thought that but it says I have no new messages. I wonder if it takes a while for messages to arrive that way. If you want my email address I can PM it to you.

Regards
Pete
P Gregory

Monkeyhanger

Post by Monkeyhanger »

Hi Peter
Let me have your email and I will make a payment of £92 to cover any fees with Paypal tomorrow night when I get home
Cheers Keith

petergregory40

Post by petergregory40 »

Hi Keith

I have sent you a PM with my email address, if you haven't received it by tomorrow I will post on site. Message sitting in my outbox waiting to be sent.

Regards
Pete
P Gregory

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic