FS: Nikon Fluophot Microscope $525 or best offer (reduced)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

neurophoton

FS: Nikon Fluophot Microscope $525 or best offer (reduced)

Post by neurophoton »

Hi,

I'm selling my Nikon Fluophot microscope. This is a solid research microscope capable of bright field and fluorescence microscopy, and also phase contrast if you can find one of the rare phase condensers for it and use a phase objective. The optics are clean and in good shape; the stage moves smoothly; the coarse focus and fine focus work. The nylon gear in the fine focus was previously repaired and now works.

It has a halogen lamp and flip-out 0.9 NA Nikon condenser for bright field illumination and also has a 200W mercury lamp and light path for fluorescence microscopy, but no HBO ignitor for the fluorescent source (these can be found on eBay). I have attached a remote controlled RGB LED fluorescent source that works quite well for fluorescence and will include this.

The microscope has a set of fluorescence barrier filters and neutral density filters built into the base. The trinocular head has a 5x Nikon projection lens and a set of tubes I've added that allow you to attach a DSLR camera for HD video or photomicrography. A paper copy of the manual from Nikon is included.

$525 or best offer

If you'd like to arrange and pay for the shipping I can help package it up at this end. It packs in a 23 inch x 23 inch x 23 inch box and weights 70 lbs.

cookemj11

nikon fluophot

Post by cookemj11 »

hi, i am intetrested. is it still for sale? regards, mjc.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic