To the membership

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

salden

To the membership

Post by salden »

I have decided to step down from the admin role. Life has interfered with the time I have to spend on the forum. As an Admin, I feel I need to participate and provide input to the posting and at this time, I am unable to give this site the attention it should have.

I will be dropping in when time allows. I might not post, but I will be looking at what is going on.

This is a great site, and it is the members of this forum that keep it going and it is everyone of you that has made this site what it is today and for that I thank you.
Sue Alden

DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Hope you do continue to post Sue.

Best of luck anyway.

DaveW

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Sorry to see you go from Admin, but hope you keep hanging around.

All the best,
Graham

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

Sue, please continue to post when you can, and continue to work on your MFA! I'm on semi-holiday from photography for awhile myself, so I understand about time demands from other things.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

salden

Post by salden »

Mike B in OKlahoma wrote:Sue, please continue to post when you can, and continue to work on your MFA! I'm on semi-holiday from photography for awhile myself, so I understand about time demands from other things.
Mike, I will post when I can, but it is the MFA that has put a time demand on my life. I am moving into my thesis proposal and if accepted, my time will not be mine. If my proposal is not accepted, then I have to redo the proposal. Either way, between the MFA and my work schedule, I will not have time to dedicated to this forum on the back end.

Ken, Rik, Craig, Danny and Mike are fantastic admins and you are all in good hands. I have not been that active for the past year and feel that I have been taking credit for all the hard work they have done simply because I am listed as an admin.

This site is set as my "homepage", so I will still be here, and posting as a member instead of admin.
Sue Alden

Sven Bernert

Post by Sven Bernert »

Best of luck, Sue! :smt023

Sven
If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it. - Jay Maisel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic