Bay Area Meetup

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

latecoder

Bay Area Meetup

Post by latecoder »

Dear all,

New poster here. Is there a Bay Area meetup one can attend either on zoom or otherwise? Is there a way for Bay Area folks to connect? I realize the timing of this post is curious, given the pandemic, but it's also a great time to go deeper into hobbies.

Thanks!

MarkSturtevant

Re: Bay Area Meetup

Post by MarkSturtevant »

I have never heard of virtual meet ups from this site. But it does seem interesting. No need for it to be from any particular area.
Mark Sturtevant
Dept. of Still Waters

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

A Bay Area meet up would be good. I've occasionally met with folks at the Electronic Swap, or just in the Fry's parking lot at odd times.

dgarnick

Post by dgarnick »

I'm interested in a Bay Area group. Though a virtual meetup would be good too, I like the idea of a real world meetup - I'm remaining optimistic that we will be able to do this later this year. Perhaps start online with a goal of going real world. I like the idea of starting small - perhaps members here and acquaintances - before opening it up to the full MeetUp community. I'm willing to do some organization for this. I live in Berkeley.
David Garnick

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

I remain interested. Maybe in the Spring.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic