Not All that Glitters is Gold

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

PanoGuy

Post by PanoGuy »

Has anyone tested this lens at less than the designed magnification? Say 10x? The large image circle and good quality at different magnifications are one of the great things about the 21mm JML.

JMP76

Post by JMP76 »

Hi,
I will include you on the list at this point. When I get a better idea as to the number I will place a bid for all of the lenses at once. I will get your info later.
I am interested in buying one exemplary of the JML 20x.
Is the list closed?
I think some other French people are interested.

Regards
Early computing, photography (panoramas, portraits of Asian countries)

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

JMP76 wrote:Hi,
I will include you on the list at this point. When I get a better idea as to the number I will place a bid for all of the lenses at once. I will get your info later.
I am interested in buying one exemplary of the JML 20x.
Is the list closed?
I think some other French people are interested.

Regards
Hi,

I made this purchase and some subsequent ones thereafter quite some time ago. If push comes to shove, I suppose that I could order additional lenses.

Rich

BugEZ

Post by BugEZ »

If there are others that are interested in France, please contact JMP76 by private message.

Thanks

Keith

JMP76

Post by JMP76 »

Hi Keith, naturephoto1

Thanks.

And you will accept to order these items and send them to France with simple mail?

I need somebody to do the process.

What is the simplest way to pay you? Probably Paypal?

Do i prepare a list for French? (we will need to wait till september, because many people, here, are in vacation)

Regards

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

JMP76 wrote:Hi Keith, naturephoto1

Thanks.

And you will accept to order these items and send them to France with simple mail?

I need somebody to do the process.

What is the simplest way to pay you? Probably Paypal?

Do i prepare a list for French? (we will need to wait till september, because many people, here, are in vacation)

Regards
Please send requests to Keith for the time being. But, he will be departing for France in about 2 weeks. So, if there are to be others something else may have to be arranged. Be aware, neither Keith nor I have extra lenses. These new lenses will have to be obtained from Sunnking. Presently he has 24 left. Of the original 109, I purchased 21 for members of the forum and for myself. But, as I have indicated, neither Keith nor I have any extra. So, please plan accordingly.

Rich

JMP76

Post by JMP76 »

I received eMail from Keith, and we decide to close the list on this saturday (tomorrow).
That's a very short time.
He plans a new visit in France in 2013... but items must be baught before...

Thanks to him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic