Deilephila porcellus scales 50x

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

marcojongsma

Deilephila porcellus scales 50x

Post by marcojongsma »

Hello Micro Friends
Todays post is are some moth scales on 50x Magnification
ca 180 photos stacked used sony6000 and Nikon Cfplan BD 50x on bellows
for the lighting i used 3 speedlight with mid curtain technic
i hope you like it

Have a Nice day Everyone !

ImageDeilephila porcellus scales 50x by marco jongsma, on Flickr

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

A lovely image!

One thing, be aware that the image you're showing here is much smaller than recommended for our forum.

Our nominal limits are 1024 pixels wide/high and 300 KB in file length. (Images that are hot-linked from other sites can be larger, at some risk of causing problems with page formatting.)

Your image here is only 500 pixels wide and 81 KB.

Using a larger image, even Flickr's 800x534 version, would give a better presentation of your excellent work.

--Rik

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

When I look at things such as butterfly or moth wing scales, I still cannot help but to wonder just how the organisms genome accomplishes all that it does. We know what all the of the parts are or at least most of them if not all but genetic switchs are being thrown, open and closed all of the time as pieces of the puzzle seem to fall exactly into place, such as these wing scales. It seems for every answered question, there are an infinite number of questions that still remain. Was it Solomon that once said, “all of the rivers run into the sea but yet the sea is not full.” Beautiful image. :D

marcojongsma

Post by marcojongsma »

rjlittlefield wrote:A lovely image!

One thing, be aware that the image you're showing here is much smaller than recommended for our forum.

Our nominal limits are 1024 pixels wide/high and 300 KB in file length. (Images that are hot-linked from other sites can be larger, at some risk of causing problems with page formatting.)

Your image here is only 500 pixels wide and 81 KB.

Using a larger image, even Flickr's 800x534 version, would give a better presentation of your excellent work.

--Rik
Thank you so much sorry i upload the webload file next time i will upload the bigger o r i will change it tomorrow regards marco

WalterD

Post by WalterD »

Nice photo, Marco, thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Walter

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic