www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - 2x Mitutoyo M Plan APO 20x NIR /0.40 --- SOLD now !
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2x Mitutoyo M Plan APO 20x NIR /0.40 --- SOLD now !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
typestar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: 2x Mitutoyo M Plan APO 20x NIR /0.40 --- SOLD now ! Reply with quote

I would sell a Mitutoyo (OEM branded) Plan APO 20x NIR lens (Near infrared, corected up to 1800 nm); working disstance = 20 mm, aperture: 0.40

See a new picture from our appreciated member Charles Krebs; made with a 10x Mitutoyo and look at the supersharp results!
The lens is in absolute perfect condition, mint, like new; it is an infinity lens for 200 mm tube-lenses - as they have all sucessfully been tested with the Nikon infinity lenses; so, if you will use it on a somehow shorter tubelens of 135 mm you will have a 13x APO corrected lens with aperture 0.40 and working distance of 20 mm (!)

Edmund optics lists the genuine branded Mitutoyo M Plan Apo NIR 20x in the new catalogue from April 2010 for over 3200.- EUR
I uploaded some high-res pictures, that show the condition of this lens here:

http://tinyurl.com/Mitutoyo-Plan-Apo-20x-NIR
(please download this zip-file, includes pictures of this lens...)
I can also provide a fitting original Mitutoyo-to-RMS thread adapter or even professionell custom-made direct-adapters...

Edit: I will ask only 295- EUR / +shipping from Austria.
This lens should appear for this price IMO - compared with the retail price - as a really good offer!

would be nice to be seen in the hands of all the professionals here...!
Please write your messages to: typestar@speed.at

Thankyou for looking!
All the best for you:

Christian, Austria

Last edited by typestar on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 am; edited 6 times in total
typestar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Mitutoyo (OEM branded) Plan APO 20x NIR high end Reply with quote

I would sell a Mitutoyo (OEM branded) Plan APO 20x NIR lens (Near infrared, corected up to 1800 nm); working disstance = 20 mm, aperture: 0.40, absolute new condition. Edmund optics lists the genuine branded Mitutoyo M Plan Apo NIR 20x in the new catalogue from April 2010 for over 3200.- EUR

I uploaded some high-res pictures, that show the condition of this lens here:
http://tinyurl.com/Mitutoyo-Plan-Apo-20x-NIR
I can also provide a fitting original Mitutoyo-to-RMS thread adapter or even professionell custom-made direct-adapters...

Update

UPDATE:

I have sold the second objective also right now to an appreciated member here... I hope he shows us the possibilities...!

would be nice to be seen in the hands of all the professionals here...!
Please write your messages to: typestar@speed.at

Thankyou for looking! All the best for you:

Christian,
Austria

Last edited by typestar on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: