www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Pollen press
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pollen press

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mo Vaughan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Pollen press Reply with quote

I have been going through some old (and I mean old) bits of honeybees anatomy and found a coupel of interesting 'bits'.

This is the foot of the bee. It has these claw like features to grip with but also it has a 'pad' it can use instead of the claw. The 'spike' you can see tells the bee what type of surface it is.

This shows the pollen press where the collection of pollen is stored prior to her journey home.

If any one has any honey bee questions I would be only to glad to help out.
Mo. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: