www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - I've not been around much....
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I've not been around much....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike B in OKlahoma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: I've not been around much.... Reply with quote

The past few months I've been doing more landscape shooting than macro, plus I traveled for over three weeks of the past month--A neat vacation, plus a work trip I couldn't get out of even though I wanted to.

I did make it on a personal vacation to Italy and Slovenia, and attended a landscape workshop with Guy Edwardes and Marko Trebusak in Slovenia. Afterwards I spent a couple of days shooting with Marko. We tried to photograph European brown bears (like the grizzly in North America) with no success, but went into a wonderful cave where I shot some cavescapes, and actually did some macro work! I'll have some macro shots of cave-living bats, moths, and other critters to post here once I've gone through my shots--I'm hitting the landscapes first, check out the landscape and elements of humankind forums on naturescapes.net if you are burning to see my stuff from there. I also did more normal tourist stuff in Venice, which is an amazing place!

But I'm okay, I'm still around, still shooting some macro, and I'll be back! (When the weather gets cold I'll probably go back to the zoo for more snake shots!). Wink

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin
Ken Ramos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear from you Mike, been wondering where you have been or what happened to you. Will be looking forward to some of those cavescape macros. Very Happy
Epidic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you got to change your user name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: