www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - I am back...almost as good as new
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I am back...almost as good as new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svalley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: I am back...almost as good as new Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I have been out of commission for the past 16 months or so due to illness. I have not felt like working images up for posting but I have been creating new images (I had to keep working so I would not loose my insurance).

I hope to start participating here again and I have some new toys try out. I got a new Nikon D700 and Sigma 180mm macro last Fall and so far I am pleased with the results. At work I added a Visionary Digital http://www.visionarydigital.com/bkplus.html imaging system and it has more than lived up to my expectations.

I see a lot of new talent is active here and I am looking forward checking out what I have been missing.
rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, welcome back! Very Happy

I've been thinking of you often. That Siricid woodwasps book lives on the shelf over my desk.

I'd sure glad to see you back!

--Rik
Charles Krebs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,

Great to see you back!

I too had wondered where you had gone. Hope the medical issues are behind you now, and look forward to seeing you around here again.

Charlie
Aynia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you are better or at least feeling better and in the land of the living. Very Happy I take so many pics I can't imagine what it would be like to be laid up... Confused

I guess I am one of those new peeps..... Very Happy I'm looking forward to some great pictures. Smile
svalley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I am feeling very well now and it is good to return to a normal life. Razz

Now I have to try and remember how I went about uploading images! Shocked I have a new website that is blank right now, but once I start getting some images there I can start posting here. And there is also a lot to catch up on here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: