www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Blow fly stack
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blow fly stack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauriek
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Blow fly stack Reply with quote

Stack of 82 images with E330, OM bellows at minimum extension, Nikon 10x microscope objective, STF-22 twinflash.

And a crop from the full size image:

(This shot needs some careful patch up work on crossed hairs which I will be attempting over the next few days if I get a chance!)

The vertical rig seems to be working okay! I'll be putting a post up in equipment forum soon with more details but for those interested it is a Nikon Multiphot stand with the OM bellows mounted on it, the camera and lens mounted on the bellows. The subject stage is a hacked off Olympus BHA microscope stand currently just standing on the Multiphot's base.

All my recent non-field stacks (for the last couple of weeks or so) have been done on this.
Cyclops

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh good shots Laurie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: