Another visitor to the station

Images of undisturbed subjects in their natural environment. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

salden

Another visitor to the station

Post by salden »

Same monitoring station as the spider, only this guy had made his home on the stand. The air monitors are up on stands with this type of "ladder" steps. I was about to go up when I seen this guy on the top rung of the ladder. I think he was telling me this was his home and i was not welcome. I did see some very tiny babies near the bottom, but I was unable to get a photo of them. They took off hid under the stand.

I am on my laptop, so the image might suffer because i do not have my screen tilted at the correct angle to see how it really looks :roll:
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Looks fine to me Sue, great background and beautiful details on the lizard. So an air monitoring station! Might I have read this post first then I would not have had to ask the question in the other but since I have, just what are ya'all looking for or what kind of particulates if any? Tell me, tell me, tell me... :lol:

salden

Post by salden »

Ken Ramos wrote:Looks fine to me Sue, great background and beautiful details on the lizard. So an air monitoring station! Might I have read this post first then I would not have had to ask the question in the other but since I have, just what are ya'all looking for or what kind of particulates if any? Tell me, tell me, tell me... :lol:
If you had read this post first, I would not have to kill you :smt018

Just plain old airborne dirt :lol:
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Just plain old airborne dirt :lol:
Oh, I thought maybe something really exciting. Plenty of airborne dirt around here too, most of it on me. :-k

salden

Post by salden »

Well, I am not coming out and sampling you Ken..you can keep your dirt :lol:
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thats okay, I just had a shower and washed it all off anyway. Probaly some ancient stuff from a lost Babaloynian civilization maybe or something from King Solomans court, who knows. :-k

salden

Post by salden »

Ken Ramos wrote:Thats okay, I just had a shower and washed it all off anyway. Probaly some ancient stuff from a lost Babaloynian civilization maybe or something from King Solomans court, who knows. :-k
I am not buying that..I did not come in on a turnip truck you know..that was taken from the movie Broken Trails
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

No, I got that off of "A Charlie Brown Christmas!" :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic