Grandpa

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

microcollector

Grandpa

Post by microcollector »

Here is one of the reasons I have not been posting for awhile. Our daughter presented us with our first grandchild, Nicole Louise Bromm born 22 March 2008.

Grandpa and Nicole

Mom and Dad

I also made a two week trip to Tucson in February to give a presentation at the micromineral symposium at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. Since my return I have worked every weekend.
micro minerals - the the unseen beauty of the mineral kingdom
Canon T5i with Canon 70 - 200 mm f4L zoom as tube lens set at 200mm, StacK Shot rail, and Mitutoyo 5X or 10X M plan apo objectives.

My Mindat Mineral Photos
http://www.mindat.org/user-362.html#2

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Looks as though all are happy and doing well. :D

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Congrats! - it seems only yesterday our own daughter arrived, but it was nearly 9 years ago - enjoy every moment, time passes so quickly. I remember my mother dancing around her kitchen singing "I'm a grandma, I'm a grandma!"
Graham

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.

salden

Post by salden »

These images are so sweet. You need to do a "My First Year" book for the baby. I am doing one now for a co-worker and it is really fun. Just completed taking the images for her first birthday and preparing the book now.
Sue Alden

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic