A quick intro

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Particle_Man

A quick intro

Post by Particle_Man »

Greetings once again fellow forum members!

Since I'm new here I decided to do a quick writeup on who this little particle is (all TMBG fans please raise your hands ;) ).

I hail from a cold country far up north called Sweden. I've been interested in photography for several years, but only acquired my own camera back in 2004.

I tried out the macro mode on the camera, and since then I've been hooked to the little world that most people won't care about. Most people look up to the stars and wonder "is there alien life out there?", I like to think that we already have our own little aliens in the macro world. :)

Now I try to wrestle beyond 1:1, which I haven't had any success with...yet. :)

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

I was up your way once, many a year ago there Particle Man, made a NATO cruise to the N. Atlantic, up in the arctic circle to badger the Russkie's and work with the Norwegian Air force. Dang cold it was too! :shock: I agree, I often wonder myself about the possibility of life around other distant stars. I think it would be mistake not to think that there is. But, you’re right, there is just as a bizarre amount of small and interesting life to be found right here. Again welcome aboard to the forums. :D

Charles Krebs

Post by Charles Krebs »

Welcome aboard Particle Man.
I like to think that we already have our own little aliens in the macro world.
Without a doubt! It never ceases to amaze. :smt119 :smt103 :shock:

Particle_Man

Post by Particle_Man »

Charles Krebs wrote:Welcome aboard Particle Man.

Without a doubt! It never ceases to amaze. :smt119 :smt103 :shock:
Indeed, not to mention to sometimes scare. I have arachnophobia, but try to cure myself by by being up close. My pulse races every time I look at them really close. ;)

Danny

Post by Danny »

Well a late howdy from NZ. Nice to see we spread the world with macro and yes, its an amazing world we get to see and share. Its the special things we get to see that without macro, we will never see otherwise.

All the best in Sweden, its a pleasure :lol: :wink:

Danny.
Worry about the image that comes out of the box, rather than the box itself.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic