Show your faces!

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Cyclops

Show your faces!

Post by Cyclops »

Come on, lets see your mugs!

Heres me by me taken by camera phone. (The cr*ppy W850i)

Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Already have, it's my avatar!

DaveW

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

DaveW wrote:Already have, it's my avatar!

DaveW
Thats cheatin :wink:
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Carl_Constantine

Post by Carl_Constantine »

Cyclops wrote:
DaveW wrote:Already have, it's my avatar!

DaveW
Thats cheatin :wink:
Says you! but, since you asked nicely, here it is enlarged.

Here's a pic of my tying my oldest son's brown belt on this past January belt grading.

Carl B. Constantine

DaveW

Post by DaveW »

OK then, if your masochistic enough to want warts and all larger pictures of 66 year olds!

DaveW

Danny

Post by Danny »

Ill dig something out and in the mean time Danny makes mental note to self "Don't mess with Carl and his mob" 8) :lol:

A pleasure to meet you folks.

Danny.
Worry about the image that comes out of the box, rather than the box itself.

Danny

Post by Danny »

I had a vision (and probably one too many) of a helmet cam. This is the birds eye vision remote control do dah cam. Been developed one stage further so that now, you can use this hands free. Thats right, one hand for the beer and one for the burger, while the cam tracks by sensors.

Macro version soon after another dozen..........or two :wink:

Uh huh 8)

Danny.
Worry about the image that comes out of the box, rather than the box itself.

Mike B in OKlahoma

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

I don't post closeup portraits of myself. The lawsuits over broken computers made my insurance rates go up too much. But here's a photo my stepfather took of me at an old Star Wars movie set in Tunisia. that's the security guard at the site next to me. And unlike the way I usually photograph, I don't look like i"m being tortured here!

Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

nzmacro wrote:I had a vision (and probably one too many) of a helmet cam. This is the birds eye vision remote control do dah cam. Been developed one stage further so that now, you can use this hands free. Thats right, one hand for the beer and one for the burger, while the cam tracks by sensors.

Uh huh 8)

Danny.

Very cool Danny! You got a patent for that yet? Should go on American inventor with it ;)

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Down under, across the pond, and in a galaxy far, far, away... :roll: Well, we'uns ain't got around to tak'un pichures yet but we will, furst chance we get. :wink: Boy that thar beer sure looks good... :lol:

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

DaveW wrote:OK then, if your masochistic enough to want warts and all larger pictures of 66 year olds!

DaveW

You look a bit like my hero David Attenborough! You're not are you? Can I have your autograph if you are ;)

salden

Post by salden »

Ok, here you go, but you can see me on my av. This was taken when I was testing my lightmeter, so I was not exactly, well, I just wasn't... :lol:

Sue Alden

DaveW

Post by DaveW »

"You look a bit like my hero David Attenborough! You're not are you? Can I have your autograph if you are."

Thanks Cyclops, which eye were you looking through! You can tell us apart as though David Attenborough is older than me he is still twice as active and goes out in bad weather to study wildlife instead of staying at home in front of the fire or playing on the computer!

DaveW

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

DaveW wrote:

goes out in bad weather to study wildlife instead of staying at home in front of the fire or playing on the computer!

DaveW

Yea i do that too,lol He is one amazing bloke tho!

Carl_Constantine

Post by Carl_Constantine »

nzmacro wrote:I had a vision (and probably one too many) of a helmet cam. This is the birds eye vision remote control do dah cam. Been developed one stage further so that now, you can use this hands free. Thats right, one hand for the beer and one for the burger, while the cam tracks by sensors.

Uh huh 8)

Danny.
Actually, I remember seeing an article somewhere, forget where now, not so much of a helmet cam, but a helmet flash, complete with umbrella. Very cool. Just use an offshoe cable, or a remote flash, umbrella and hard-hat. it was nifty.

Now let me see.....ahh yes, here it is http://www.juergenspecht.com/truestories/1/2/
Carl B. Constantine

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic