FOR SALE - Cameras

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

salden

FOR SALE - Cameras

Post by salden »

The Canon 20D has been sold.

2. Canon D60. This is my first DSLR and a great camera. Fantastic color capture. Has been used extensively and does not come with a box. It also does not come with a battery charger. One can be purchased from several dealers or found on Ebay. You do get one BP-511/512 battery. I do have the manuals and CDS. Again, this is for the BODY ONLY.. You will need a CF Card and lens.

Picture can be provided if requested. A review for this camera can be seen at: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneosd60/

$150.00+ shipping

Both cameras work great and I can post images taken with each one if requested.

I take PayPal and no additional charges for this service will be added. I will eat the paypal fee.

I wanted to give our members first shot at this, after a week, I will post this on another board and/or ebay.

Post here or email if interested.
Last edited by salden on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sue Alden

puzzledpaul

Post by puzzledpaul »

A couple of months too late and a pond too far, unfortunately Sue, as I bought a used 20D earlier in the yr, after my 10D started playing up.

If you lived round the corner tho', I'd prob. still be tempted by the 20D as a spare ... :)

pp

Hope the course is going ok, btw.
Boxes, bottlebottoms, bits, bobs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic