Mammillaria supertexta

Earlier images, not yet re-categorized. All subject types. Not for new images.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

cactuspic

Mammillaria supertexta

Post by cactuspic »

The newest revision of Helicon seems to have markedly improved haloing and also mush when processed in the mode B. The image of the full plant did not require retouching. In the spine close up, the program had a more difficult time.

the spine detail was taken with a 25mm. luminar on a bellow draw of 140mm. I hope you enjoy.

Irwin

spine detail

full plant view (almost
Last edited by cactuspic on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

I am not really up on Helicon Focus since I do not stack but the second image is really nice and I am not to sure if it would not have been better as a verticle, cocking my head to one side and trying to visualize it as such but still a beautiful photograph just the same. :D

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

I was about to comment, got distracted, and then almost forgot to add my tuppence worth. LOL!!! As usual I enjoyed seeing this cactis Irwin. If it was not for the thorns, I would almost call them "delicate" :lol:
Joan Young

cactuspic

Post by cactuspic »

Sorry for the neck strain Ken. Its not as if I sometimes stay at my computer long past bedtime and :smt015 Nah couldn't hap...zzzzzzzzz:smt015

Irwin

cactuspic

Post by cactuspic »

JoanYoung wrote:I was about to comment, got distracted, and then almost forgot to add my tuppence worth. LOL!!! As usual I enjoyed seeing this cactis Irwin. If it was not for the thorns, I would almost call them "delicate" :lol:
Joan

Joan

Joan, Isn't that like saying except for my bad habits.....Never mind. :roll:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic