Checking interest: motorized Leitz Orthoplan

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Tardigrade37

Checking interest: motorized Leitz Orthoplan

Post by Tardigrade37 »

I have a Leitz Orthoplan that I have not been using that I am planning to sell. This stand has a motorized focus drive and motorized XY stage controlled by a LUDL MAC5000. This is a rather unusual combination and thought it might be of interest to someone here before I broke up the set and sold it on EBay. It does not come with lenses, eyepieces, or a condenser. It could be with or without the head, lamp house, nosepiece, etc. Or, if you just want the motorized components, you could make an offer on just that as I imagine you may already have the stand.

The motorized components work well and can be controlled by many software packages including the open source uManager. If interested, please contact me.
Images acquired on a Zeiss Axiovert 200M.

ldflan

Post by ldflan »

Still available? I'd be interested in the stage and motorized components. My plan would be to use them on an Ortholux II. I believe they should work... Do you know how much you want? Thanks!

Leonard

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic