Sold Wild Makrozoom Lens (from M400 / M420) $170

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Scarodactyl

Sold Wild Makrozoom Lens (from M400 / M420) $170

Post by Scarodactyl »

Sold on eBay

Hey everyone. I've ended up with an extra Makrozoom lens--I was planning to play around with it a bit but I have too many projects going, so I figured I should pass it on for what I paid. From my testing it performs identically on my M420 to my other makrozoom. It works if hooked up directly to a camera but is far from parfocal--it needs another lens to attain parfocality. Still, it's a really cool piece of equipment that could be a really fun project.
170 with free shipping anywhere in the US.
I can also add two rafcamera adapters which adapt the dovetail to m42 for an extra 30 bucks.
And finally, the makrozoom came mounted on an odd industrial mount meant to be used with a ccd camera for some odd, specific industrial purpose. There is some mold damage to the lens in it but it still works. You can have this mount for the cost of shipping, which will likely be about 20 bucks. Free with the lens if you so desire.

tatler56

Projection eyepiece for this Wild lens

Post by tatler56 »

Hi, Just to say the Nikon CF projection eyepieces work very well with these lenses (x2.5 I think)Image

Scarodactyl

Post by Scarodactyl »

Oh cool, that's good to know! I might take my other one off my m420 and play with it a bit at some point.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic