My workshop

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

gpmatthews

My workshop

Post by gpmatthews »

Well, if you asked my wife where my favorite location was, I guess she'd definitely say "the workshop"!

Just thought you might appreciate the line-up a little more than she does...

There are several more microscopes under the bench, but I never intended to start a collection, it just sort of grew. The furthest one, a Zeiss GFL, is about to have a new owner and I hope we can persuade him to post on the Forum once he has finished his driving lessons.
Graham

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.

JoanYoung

Post by JoanYoung »

Looks like a wonderful set up Graham. Wives do not always like it if our husbands spend too much time in the basement. LOL!!
Joan Young

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

You know I always thought that I had one to many microscopes and I only have two. :lol: So you have changed my outlook on things Graham. I know you have shown us some of your models before and I could not help but to notice the collection that you have on your shelves. Many years back while in the Navy, I used to fiddle around with creating detailed models of fighter aircraft and for a breif while became fairly good at it. Looks as though you have an interesting collection. :D

gpmatthews

Post by gpmatthews »

Ken, I have too many hobbies and not enough time - also rather a lot of models, mainly 1/76 & 1/72 AFVs, some scratchbuilt:

... that's a lot of workshop time - confirming one of my favorite locations!
Graham

Though we lean upon the same balustrade, the colours of the mountain are different.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Thats quite an arsenal there Graham. I can see you are by tanks the same as I was by aircraft, even a missile launcher or two I see. Maybe we should have you and your division go to the Gulf and tidey things up. :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic