Anélido (Aelosoma variegatum). Olympus CH 200x, xiaomi yi 4k

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Great video, nice and sharp. 8) I used to sit and watch these worms through the microscope for what seemed like hours sometimes. A few of them got large enough that they were readily seen with the naked eye while some were just barely visible and required a hand lens or a good microscope to view them.

adomacro

Post by adomacro »

Ken Ramos wrote:Great video, nice and sharp. 8) I used to sit and watch these worms through the microscope for what seemed like hours sometimes. A few of them got large enough that they were readily seen with the naked eye while some were just barely visible and required a hand lens or a good microscope to view them.
Thank you very much for commenting Ken.
Greetings.

OioMik

Post by OioMik »

Is it possible to see a picture of your setup? You use a kind of "GoPro" with the microscope lens , right?

adomacro

Post by adomacro »

OioMik wrote:Is it possible to see a picture of your setup? You use a kind of "GoPro" with the microscope lens , right?
Hello, good morning, thank you very much for your comment. Indeed, I use a 4k action camera. It is a xiaomi yi 4k action Camera. It is very easy to modify it, it is only necessary to remove the original lens (in Youtube there are many tutorials). Only when you remove the lens, you also remove the IR filter and you have to put one (you can buy). Then put back the protective coupling and fit very well in eye socket 23.2 mm.
Greetings.

Image1 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr[

Image2 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr

Image3 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr

OioMik

Post by OioMik »

Thank you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic