Stay away from Chinese AC adapter for camera

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

mjkzz

Post by mjkzz »

ChrisR wrote:When you're passing could you ask them if a 600D would also be $30??!!
It comes up Error 70 if you use other than fully auto mode.
I wouldn't get it to China but if they can mend it then maybe someone else can with the right Youtube video.

I thought I'd recheck - there is hope: http://www.reikanphotography.co.uk/blog ... rom-Err-70
I doubt they will reveal their trade secret :D

Macro_Cosmos

Post by Macro_Cosmos »

Many of these cheap products look nice on the outside, but it's abysmal once you open it up to inspect the circuitry.

Always be careful with such things. :!:

mawyatt

Post by mawyatt »

Macro_Cosmos wrote:Many of these cheap products look nice on the outside, but it's abysmal once you open it up to inspect the circuitry.

Always be careful with such things. :!:
Absolutely :shock:

Being an EE, just about every off-brand electronic device I have and continue to use has been disassembled and the design and construction studied. Good example is the Adorama Studio AC 300 II strobe (Godox SK-300II), very well designed and constructed strobe....I now have and use 8 of them :D

Best,
Research is like a treasure hunt, you don't know where to look or what you'll find!
~Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic