Update! Nikon Macro Nikkor f4.5/35 mm + Lieberkühn-Mirror

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

typestar

Update! Nikon Macro Nikkor f4.5/35 mm + Lieberkühn-Mirror

Post by typestar »

For all appreciated members in this finest group, I offer a (rare) Nikon (Multiphot) Macro-Nikkor f4.5/35 mm.
This is one of the four lenses of the NIKON Multiphot Macro-System.

The lens is in mint + collectible condition (in addition it is a lens for Nikon collectors, too); it comes in a NIKON protecting plastic case. Included is the rare original Nikon Bayonet Mountadapter
incl. also an original RMS-adapterring for direct use of the lens on a NIKON F-Mount or bellows etc. (with further adapters of course easily from Nikon F-mount to any other camera like Canon, Sony, Fuji-X etc.).

In comparison / vs. dedicated Microscope objectives like "our" 5x or 10x Mitutoyos: this 35mm Macro lens covers a huge image circle -- as it has been designed for 4x5 inch systems at that time.
Pictures of the set incl. a short information about the lens and adapters inside the Nikon Multiphot-System you can find for download here:

https://tinyurl.com/Macro-Nikkor-35mm-offer
(22 MB .zip file)

VERY RARE: I will also include the fitting original Nikon Lieberkühn-Mirror special made for this lens, which offers professional diffused illumination -- this special addon has been traded for over 200.- EUR
(last seen traded on Ebay in the year 2012...)

In addition: I could also offer the rare NEW original Nikon half-mirror attachment for the 35 mm. I can also provide the fitting perfect 35 mm condensor-lens (!) (check the info in the PDF, please) --
These two other parts would come in addition to the offer. I can offer pictures of these parts, then, if interested.

I ask 640.- EUR + Shipping fees (I would ship worldwide)
(if wished paypal: + Paypal fees ,which I am forced to pay)
A normal European bank transfer preferred --

Shipping will be from Austria, super well protected packed, tracked and insured parcel only, for both our insurance.
I sell this rare lens - with others - only in order to fund a new camera system.
My offer is, for now not listed on Ebay (I think that my offered lens and as it includes the Lieberkühn-Mirror is superior in condition to other ebay-listing(s)

I would like to see it in the hand of the appreciated members here, which gave me so much information and reading and pleasure.
Please send a PM, if interested.

THANKYOU for your interest!

Christian

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic