www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Wemacro Android App Freezes
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wemacro Android App Freezes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deanimator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Wemacro Android App Freezes Reply with quote

While I'm very happy with my Wemacro and with the Android app I use on my ASUS tablet to control it, I periodically have problems with the App.

Seemingly randomly, the app will lose contact with the control box. When that happens, if you exit the app, disconnect the tablet and reconnect, a new instance will start. It may or may not have contact with the box. It may lose contact in a few moments.

Killing the app in Settings/Apps may or may not fix the problem. Sometimes I have to reboot the tablet.

What appears to be happening is that multiple (3-5?) instances of the app appear to be opening and stacking, interfering with each other's access to the control box.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

If so, do you have a way to prevent it or a quick way to fix it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: