www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - WANTED: modern DIC microscope
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WANTED: modern DIC microscope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
descall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: WANTED: modern DIC microscope Reply with quote

A couple of years ago I moved home and sold my beloved Olympus BX51 with complete DIC setup. I miss it too much and now wish to obtain another modern DIC microscope setup. If anyone knows of a complete setup for sale on the amateur market, please let me know (I'm based in the UK). I'd be interested in any good set-up, such as the Nikon E600, Ni-U, Olympus BX51, BX53, etc. I assume modern alternatives from Zeiss and Leica are as good. Many thanks for any help.
Paul92706

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi descall did you obtain the DIC microscope you were looking for? There is a nice PZO DIC conplete plug and play on ebay you can't miss it if you search it. I just finally finished putting my whole Nikon DIC system together and it really set me back finacially, very expensive to put together. Goodluck buddy
descall

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't found one yet, still ruminating over matters. I may go with a modern Olympus, since it is a system I know a little. As you say, terribly expensive, especially if bought new. But very, very pleasing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: