www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - For Sale: Olympus DIC prisms for UIS
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
For Sale: Olympus DIC prisms for UIS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sushidelic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: For Sale: Olympus DIC prisms for UIS Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm tidying up my equipment and have a bunch of spare DIC Prisms for the UIS ? series, for IX and BX that I decided to sell.
Please send me a PM, which one(s) you're looking for, or for which objective and condensor top lens, and your offer. I'll check condition and send you a picture.

Available prisms:

IX2-MDP20
    IX2-MDP40
    IX-DP60
    IX-DPO60
    IX-DPO60S
    IX-DP40
    IX-DP20
    IX-DP10
    IX-DP20HC
    IX-DP20HR
    IX-DP40HC

U-ODPO60S
    U-DPO60S
    U-DPAO40
    U-ODP40
    U-DPA40
    U-ODPO40S
    U-ODP20
    U-DPA20

U-DP40HC
    U-DPA40HR
    U-DP20HR

I have some other models, that I thought of keeping, but if you're looking for a special one not listed above, just ask, and I'll have a look and think about it.

Willing to trade with other BX2/SZX12 equipment.

Items are located in Germany, but I can ship world wide. Custom duties / taxes might need to be considered by the buyer.

I am not a dealer in any way, just a bit manic when it comes up to collecting.

Best regards,
Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Exchange All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: