www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - stack size
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
stack size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
winnibago

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: stack size Reply with quote

Hello everyone I'm a new member. I've been reading the forum for quite some time and now it's time for a question. I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer. I've tried stacks with PScc & LRcc.
1] What is the optimum # of images required per mm for stacking? ei Bluebottle fly? Thank you for your help
Alan Wood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the information here:
http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/docs/faqlist#how_do_i_figure_out_what_aperture_setting_and_step_size_to_use

and the tables here:
http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/docs/tables/macromicrodof

Alan Wood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Macro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: