FS: Stuff (T-slot contraption, XY stage, Zeiss Plan Achrom.)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

jnh

FS: Stuff (T-slot contraption, XY stage, Zeiss Plan Achrom.)

Post by jnh »

Edit: The Newport stage is sold. The Zeiss objective is now also on eBay.

Just a few random things that I accumulated, never got aruond to using and that take up unnecessary space. Not sure what to ask for these, so I'll entertain any reasonable offers. If anything turns out not to your liking, I'll take it back (full refund, return shipping on you). Shipping only within CONUS.

1) Aluminum platform with three leveling feet and bubble level with T-slot profile and an adjustable arm. Where the lever attaches to the sliding contraption there's a tiny bit of rust (apparently not a piece of aluminum there). Otherwise only moderate signs of use and the sliding mechanism is in good working order.

2) A Newport 460A XY linear stage.
This used to get stuck in one axis on a small burr that was present and the balls from the bearing came falling out. I disassembled it and filed down the burr. After putting it back together, I still had one or two balls fall out and the narrow brass pieces that sit between the stationary and the moving part can come sliding out. So definitely not perfect, but with these drawbacks in mind, it's certainly usable.

3) Zeiss Plan Achromat 100X/1.25 Oil inf/0.17 Microscope Objective 415500-1604
Never used this myself, so I cannot say anything to its optical fidelity. Shows only moderate signs of use and the front element is clean. More pictures upon request.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic