WANTED PLEASE: MITUTOYO M Plan Apo 10X 0.28 f=200

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

dolmadis

Post by dolmadis »

Like so many members before me I am seeing the long working distance and quality something I would like to add to my options.

The problem is to find a "used" one with from a good home and of proven optical quality.

So if anyone has a spare to sell over the next month or so please I would like to purchase one from you.

I am in the UK but can transfer funds in most currencies direct to a bank account if that suits.

Alternatively if you see a good source outside of the forum please also think of telling me.

Thanks for your help.

John

NicoVB

Post by NicoVB »

It's not because there are some guys decided to Brexit, that we can't help each other anymore, right :wink:
I live in Belgium, and i searched the 2 biggest trading websites in Belgium and Netherlands for you: 2dehands.be & marktplaats.nl
No luck here and i doubt it will come online.

The only reference from Mitutoyo i get are micrometers...

Those sites are more for general stuff, but from time to time something pops up.

There is one in Spain atm
http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Mitutoyo-M- ... Sw8gVX4oYm
When you make the most fantastic discovery, a lot of people want a piece of it...

dolmadis

Post by dolmadis »

Thanks for all searching for me.

(Apart from the 20 per cent fall in sterling at least there are no customs tariffs yet!!!)

The one in Spain seems to be more than I would wish to pay although perhaps there might be hope with the best offer.

I was hoping for around sterling 400.

The recommended NIkon is around 250 sterling now.

JOHN I

NicoVB

Post by NicoVB »

I would make a proposition...
They always ask more on ebay because of the selling fee ( I think it's 10 or 12 %)
Around 350 - 400 euro (315 - 360 pond)
When you make the most fantastic discovery, a lot of people want a piece of it...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic