www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Hello to all...
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello to all...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etalon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Hello to all... Reply with quote

Hello folks,

I´m new here and I want to introduce myself quickly. My name is Markus and I´m from Germany, living near Stuttgart. As I only was a guest here for a few month, I like now to be a member in that fine community. In case of my hobby photography, I startet with the very big things in the universe and doing astro photography since 2008. Because of the weather in Germany, which don´t allow much sessions a year, I startet in the other direction and tried macrophotography a couple month ago. Mostly I´m interested in photographing minerals and crystals, because of their beautiful colors and shapes.
So I started with my Canon EOS5D mkII and a Schneider Kreuznach Componon S 4/80 macro objective. After a couple of nice pics I was looking for more magnification. So I build up a macro/micro rig with parts of my optical breadboard.

Now I have it automated with a software controlled stepper motor and a software controlled acquisition for the complete stacking part. This is very useful in case of the small DOF of microscope objectives and the huge bunch of layers needed for a stack.

Here are some pics:

Since yesterday, I own a Mitutoyo Plan Apo 10x/0.28, which I use with a Raynox DCR150 in reversed mode as tube lens on my Canon EOS5D mkII. In that moment I doing my first stack in microphotography and I let you participate on the results... Wink

I hope I can lern many things, primary in using different stacking software, what is my main problem at the moment.

Please excuse my bad English, it´s not my native language... Wink

Cheers Markus
Charles Krebs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Markus,

Looks like you have established a very nice and versatile set-up. Look forward to seeing your results.

Your English is very good!
etalon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Charles! If you follow that link, you´ll find my macro images I shot till now with the Componon S 4/80:

http://www.deep-sky-images.de/thumbnails.php?album=44

For discussing my results with the microscope objectives I´ll start a new thread.

Cheers Markus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: