www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Where can I get free macro insect photos?
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where can I get free macro insect photos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
photomacrographylover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Where can I get free macro insect photos? Reply with quote

I need macro pictures of insects. I don't want to pay a monthly fee. Can anyone suggest a source?

i dont know sincerely if my projet will do profits so i better choose zero royalty...

Last edited by photomacrographylover on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris S.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photomacrographylover,

I've moved your post to this forum, which fits it more closely, and edited it slightly to conform to the community's style.

It might be a good idea if you provide information about how you intend to use the photographs. Some photographers will allow their work to be used without compensation for certain non-profit purposes, but most would want to be paid for commercial use.

--Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> General Discussion Forum and Community Announcements All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: