www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Condiments of the Seasoning
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Condiments of the Seasoning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joyful

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Condiments of the Seasoning Reply with quote

Hi All -

As we are a world-wide community, perhaps I should talk a bit about the weather here, as no doubt it is very different to yours - if you are north of the equator. Today, it will be a rather cool but sunny 20 degrees centigrade in Cape Town, South Africa.

Typical activities will be going for a swim in the sea, soaking up the sun, and at midday, out come the beers as the men gather around to supervise the cooking of juicy steaks, sausage, fresh fish or chicken over the coals. I think you guys call it a barbeque, or a cook-out.

Somehow, the typical Northern Christmas with snow and heavy rich food seems out of place in mid-summer here.

Anyway, enough from me - time to get back to taking a series of images using all my lens and tube combos so I know what my kit can do.

Here is wishing you all AMAZING IMAGES in 2015 !

Joyful and my 2 Birman cats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: