17 consecutive days of rain!

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Mike B in OKlahoma

17 consecutive days of rain!

Post by Mike B in OKlahoma »

http://www.koco.com/news/13570679/detail.html

Good grief. In Oklahoma City, we are already within a few inches of our average rain for the year, and have passed the total for rain last year (which was a dry year). Really rugged to do macro when it is windy AND rainy!

17 consecutive days of rain, most since 1911 or the 1930s, depending on who you believe.
Mike Broderick
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

Constructive critiques of my pictures, and reposts in this forum for purposes of critique are welcome

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul....My mandate includes weird bugs."
--Calvin

salden

Post by salden »

Been getting our fair share of the stuff here in PA as well, but not for as long as you seem to be getting. I do not mind a rain here and there..but it does interfer with the photography times.
Sue Alden

puzzledpaul

Post by puzzledpaul »

<< Really rugged to do macro when it is windy AND rainy ... >>

Certainly is a real pitre atm over here as well :(
(been resorting to indoors when trying new setups etc)

Can only remember one rain related stat ... which was that some part of the UK (prob Yorkshire?) has had the worst of the stuff for 150yrs.

pp

twebster

Post by twebster »

OK, everybody east of the Mississippi River, stand up, face the west, and blow real, real hard. We really need the rain in Arizona! Hope you can blow some our way. :)
Tom Webster

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

The worst day photographing dragonflies is better than the best day working! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic