www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Free italian press on optical microscopy
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free italian press on optical microscopy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarcoD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Free italian press on optical microscopy Reply with quote

I would want to signal a free book Very Happy to free distribution on optical microscopy written by Prof. Giovanni Pietro Sini from Bologna University - National Institute for Nuclear Physics.

The book is about the optical applied to microscopy and problems related as well. For me it is a reference handbook.
Unfortunately it is written in Italian only Crying or Very sad .

I hope it will be useful for community! Very Happy

Writer copyright notice: This document can be free used, copied or print, partially or totally, but under free title and citing the source.
Source site: http://www.funsci.com/fun3_it/sini/m_ottica.htm
Book link: http://www.funsci.com/fun3_it/sini/m_ottica.pdf
notice file size is about 16MB!!!

What I can say... many thanks to Prof. G.P. Sini!!
calocedrus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marco for the links (though your post dates back in 2007, I've found it while searching for books on microscopy).
The link has moved to:
http://www.funsci.com/fun3_it/sini/mo/m_ottica.pdf
It's in Italian yes but still worth browsing through. An english version would obviously be much welcome!

Ludovic
"Nous sommes en guerre contre la nature. Si nous gagnons, nous sommes perdus" Hubert Reeves. "We are at war against nature. If we win, we are lost", said H. Reeves in reference to mankind destruction of nature for profit and "well being".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: