Hello from Belgium

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

KoenM

Hello from Belgium

Post by KoenM »

Hi guy's
My name is Koen and i am a 33year old beginning photographer.
After trying to find a branche of photography i liked the most it turns out its macro photography.

I hope to learn some more about it here and to get comments on my pictures so i can learn from the things i did good or bad ;)

Sorry for the bad English, but its not my native language

*edit: almost forgot.
I use a Nikon D3200 as camera and AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR + Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5,6 Di LD Macro 1:2 as lenses

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

Welcome to the forum Koen.
We are quite "restrained" - you will not see many comments like "Great Shot!!!", so you may like to add a note that you're looking for criticism!

I haven't seen any 300mm lens which will focus to 1:2, that's interesting.
What's the Working Distance, at that magnification?

KoenM

Post by KoenM »

Thank you for the welcome.
Will remember the criticism demand when i post a picture ;)

About the lens, did you see my question about the determination of that fly? That picture was complete zoomed in (300mm) on macro stand and the distance you need to get a sharp image is about 60cm (23.6 inches)

So pictures like the details of an eye of a fly are not done with this lens, for those kind of pictures i am looking for an affordable lens at this moment

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic