Greetings from Finland

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Elivood

Greetings from Finland

Post by Elivood »

Hi everyone!
I recently (last week) bought myself a macro lens! SIGMA 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro and so far I have been loving shooting with it. My camera is an old sony A300, bought used last year and I made yesterday a diffuser to its' pop-up flash (I hope that is the right term for it). But enough of my setup for now and bit more about me. I am 21 years old university student, that's why I have to shoot with cheap and old gear, but it's still good practise. I like to shoot in the forest on my backyard. I live in a rather large city in eastern Finland and I still have a forest right next to, lucky me. I'm waiting eagerly for spring so the nature really wakes up and I can try to shoot insects and stuff. But I have got some interesting photos of ice, I'm just not sure if I should put them here since I think they are not near the quality they should be to be posted next to you pros :D But nevertheless I'm looking eagerly forward on learning to be a better photographer. Oh and I have a pet snake called Jäärä.

-Elivood

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic