!SOLD! Olympus OM Auto Bellows

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

abpho

!SOLD! Olympus OM Auto Bellows

Post by abpho »

I have one Olympus OM Auto Bellows in excellent condition for sale.

The general sales pitch:
Front and back mounts are adjustable. Comes with focusing rail. It can be adapted to any camera brand. Canon, Nikon, Sony, Minolta, Olympus, etc camera bodies. Turn any lens into a macro lens. :D You just need to buy the specific adapters needed. Typically they go for $10-20 each through E-bay.

More info:
I was planning on getting a rare Olympus macro [20mm f/2] bellows lens but that fell through and now I need to sell this bellows.

It looks to be in good condition. No broken knows, bellows looks good, etc. The only issue I notices is that the aperture link sometimes gets stuck. Not sure if that is a problem for our uses. Most of us shoot with fixed or manual aperture lenses anyways.

I paid $140 for this. I thought it was a good deal. Typically people try to sell these in the $300 range. I would like to sell it for the same amount. I'll cover the cost of the shipping in North America. I'll provide the standard $100 insurance coverage. All other shipping arrangements will have to be discussed before the sale.

Open to suggestions. Thanks.

Last edited by abpho on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in Canada! Isn't that weird?

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

Oly bellows to Canon camera is easy, Oly bellows to Nikon camera isn't, as far as I know. I have a Nikon adapter on an Oly bellows I bought, but it's the only one I've seen. It's not very good, so if anyone knows a supplier I'd be interested!

At the front end I have to go via T2 or 49mm filter thread and an Oly reversing ring. Any alternatives?

abpho

Post by abpho »

Canon comes out ahead again.

Maybe if I throw in an 8x10" picture of a Mitutoyo 10x objective lens I will sell this bellows faster.
I'm in Canada! Isn't that weird?

fitzbill

Thanks for selling me the bellows. I am very happy....

Post by fitzbill »

Hi,
I bought your bellows and am very happy with them. They are far superior to my Pentax bellows.
Happy New Year,
Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic