Comprehensively Equipped Nikon Eclipse Outfit on Ebay

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Cactusdave

Comprehensively Equipped Nikon Eclipse Outfit on Ebay

Post by Cactusdave »

Forum member Hindpool has asked me to draw attention to the sale of his very comprehensively equipped Nikon Eclipse E400 outfit for high-speed flash, Phase Contrast, Bright & Darkfield on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120990098402? ... 450wt_1397 This is pretty unique opportunity to get a superb modern infinity corrected microscope with an excellent set of objectives, and knowing Hindpool well, it will be in pristine condition. The sale includes a useful Canon DSLR camera, Vivitar flash and an excellent Leitz photoadapter. It would be nice if it went to a Forum member in the end.
Leitz Ortholux 1, Zeiss standard, Nikon Diaphot inverted, Canon photographic gear

Gary W Brown

Post by Gary W Brown »

I would like to second what Cactusdave says about the Nikon E400 microscope. I don't have the experience to vouch for the camera and flash but the microscope is a very good one (I had one for a while). Equipped the way it is it is a great way to start or upgrade. There are all sorts of objectives and condensers that will fit this stand. The only way to go is up.

Gary
A pixel is worth a thousand words but it takes a thousand words to explain a pixel.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic