Gallery Announcement

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Bill D

Gallery Announcement

Post by Bill D »

Hi everybody. I haven't been very active here, and haven't posted much in the last few weeks. I have been very busy, when not at my day job, finishing three images for an art gallery here in Raleigh. The first image was printed to 30 inches on the long side, and I delivered it this morning to Madison Fine Art. http://www.madisonfineart.com/ It is a composite of many photo images, most of which are macro shots. The first image is signed and numbered, and will be up for display later this week.

Madison Fine Art has been open about a year, and is a division of Bev's Fine Art. I have been selling work through Bev's gallery since around 1990. If you are in Raleigh, NC stop by and see these new images, as well as, a few other non-photographic works I have there. Below is the first image of the series:

Bill

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Never been to Raleigh, there Bill and as far as fine art goes... :smt017 to tell the truth, I never got past one of them there Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calanders. :roll: Yeah, I know. Just one of them old uncultured hillbillies and I can't spell very good either. :lol:

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Very beautiful Bill. I love modern looking art....my wife doesn`t. Good luck with the showing :wink:
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic